Summer Policies & Information
HOW TO REGISTER
· Email Jessica Hoffman at let her know which classes you would like to enroll your child(ren) in or if you are enrolling yourself. You will receive a WAVE invoice that can be paid via Bank Payment, ZELLE, VENMO or PayPal.
· Full payment = Receive a Sign Up Genius Linkto self-schedule your summer private lesson times.
· Multi-camp discount: Enroll in more than one camp/class/workshop and get 20% off the lesser-priced camps/classes/workshops. (Does not apply to private lessons. Discount is per student, not per family.)
Registration is secured for enrollment by paying tuition and fees/deposit in full. The teacher reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment or otherwise. The deposit of $25 per family to reserve your spot for the Music Reading Chamber Music Camp will go towards the full payment. Should the camp not run, your deposit will be refunded to you.
Any lesson missed as a result of the teacher’s absence will be made up. The teacher reserves the right to give a refund in place of a lesson at her discretion.
There is no reimbursement of summer tuition or private lesson makeups for any student absences (including sickness, schedule conflicts with other educational activities or family events) or early withdrawal.
Lesson swaps are permitted with the mutual agreement of both parties. Any resulting schedule conflicts and the lesson time will go to the person who originally is signed up for the time slot.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
· Before May 18 2020: Full tuition and materials fees will be refunded.
· After May 18, 2020: No refund of any amount will be made. Please contact Jessica Hoffman () to cancel/withdraw. If a camp/class/workshop is cancelled due to low enrollment, full tuition and deposit will be refunded.